Are you a West Seattle establishment interested in participating in the Taste of West Seattle on May 21st?
If so, please fill out our Restaurant Participation Application after reviewing the event specific information below. Space is limited. Priority is given to past participants. You will be contacted by the West Seattle Helpline in early April about your status if you submit an application.
Event Specific Information for Restaurants:
- The Taste of West Seattle will be held on Thursday, May 21st from 6:00 pm- 9:00pm at the Hall at Fauntleroy
- Participating restaurants will be listed on the event website and posters throughout West Seattle
- Restaurants are asked to provide 300 Tastes
- There will be a Best Taste contest, allowing attendees to vote on their favorite Taste
- Each restaurant is asked to staff their location with 1 to 2 individuals
- Set-up will be available beginning at 4:45pm and must be complete by 5:45pm
- Tables, chairs, and decorations will be provided
- We highly suggest offering a unique Taste of West Seattle coupon at the event to encourage attendees to visit your restaurant
- The donation of a gift certificate is also appreciated and will be used in our raffle with special recognition given to those that donate
- Event sponsorship opportunities are available as well
- Further communication will be coordinated with you as the event gets closer