Are you a West Seattle establishment interested in participating in the Taste of West Seattle 2016 on May 26th?
If so, please fill out our Restaurant Participation Application after reviewing the event specific information below. Space is limited. We will contact you by April 1st to let you know if your application was approved.
Event Specific Information for Restaurants:
- The Taste of West Seattle 2016 will be held on Thursday, May 26th from 6:00 pm- 9:00pm at The Hall at Fauntleroy in West Seattle
- Participating restaurants will be listed on event website and promotional materials
- Restaurants are asked to provide 300 “tastes” (samples of food or drink item)
- All attendees will have tickets they can use to vote for “Best Taste” (food), “Best Pour” (beer / wine), and “Best Sweet” (dessert)
- Each restaurant is asked to staff their location with no more than 3 people
- Set-up will begin at 4:45pm and must be complete by 5:45pm
- Each participant will be provided a table and a sign with participant name/logo
- Participants serving beer or wine will be required to collect drink tokens from participants (except for VIPs, who will have a special wristband indicating unlimited drink tastes)
WANT TO PARTICIPATE?